Vessel mfv BRACHA – Hout Bay Harbour
Price: R1.7 million
- Hull GRP Oosterland Cat fibreglass on wood.
- Main hull built 1989 – completely refurbished with new wheelhouse 2010.
- Length 14,8m. Beam 5,1m GRT <25 tons. Speed +/- 10 knots at 2400 rpm.
- Fish holds for ice – gross weight 14 tons fish and ice.
- Engines 2 x Sabre Marine Perkins 215hp each approx. 3000 hours.
- Stainless steel fuel tanks 2400 litres each. Diesel on board included in price (2500 litres).
- AC diesel generator 6,5 kva. DC lighting. LED deck lighting.
- Nav limits 200nm. Crew 12.
- Comprehensive electronic equipment in wheelhouse including Raymarine autopilot, Furuno navnet and GPS.
- Furuno depth and fish finder. Furuno radar. SSB VHF radio, EPIRB, VHF radios, Kavicomm.
- Wheelhouse alarmed to armed response team. Life raft, anchor, fire extinguishers, galley and gas cylinders.
- SAMSA registered and surveyed for 2017/2018”
Price: R1.4 million
- Imported from USA Chaparral Boats in 2007 new with fibre glass mono hull on aluminium trailer fitted with hydraulic braking system.
- 27 foot with walk around cabin, hardtop and twin 250hp Yamahas four stroke with 300 hours.
- Electronics are ICOM VHF radio (new) – Raymarine GPS, depth and fish finder and radar. Ideal for big game fishing or as a pleasure boat.
- Accessories include twin tab stabilisers, on board battery charger, wash down hose, live bait well, cutlass anchor, rod spreaders and extractable outriggers, sound system, fridge and toilet,
- Two Fish holds, boat cover (new), fire extinguishers and flares.
- SAMSA Survey expires October 2018.
- All in immaculate condition.